What can physiotherapy help with?
- Sports injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Rehabilitation following surgery or fractures
- Ligament and muscle tears and strains
- Tendon problems
- Arthritis and other joint conditions
- Work related pain
What to expect?
What forms of treatment can be offered?
- Manual therapy: including joint mobilisations or manipulations and soft tissue techniques such as massage.
- Exercise rehabilitation: to strengthen, mobilise, and stretch specific areas.
- Shockwave therapy: to assist in the rehabilitation of tendon problems.
- Acupuncture/needling: can be helpful in relieving pain and relaxing muscles.